- Are you starting a new project, a simple static website or a web application?
- Do you want to quickly get up to speed and impress your team, sponsors and clients from day one?
- Do you want to get ahead of the competition once you've come up with an amazing idea that you want to implement as soon as possible?
- As a developer (even an experienced one) are you sick of setting up all the little details when going from an idea to production along the way (which is usually long and bumpy)?
- Would you like just to focus on your custom app features rather than struggle with technology gotchas which may cause unnecessary frustration ruining your plans?
- Would you like to save a lot of money and time?
- Or maybe do you want to learn how to code and start off of some real-world product and master all the tiny details later (actually we love this approach the most)?
- Are you an aspiring software developer and want to create your first website but not happy to go through the long way until seeing the very first result?
- Or are you just curious what does a real-life web application look like under the hood?
- Are you looking for something robust yet simple and not over-engineered so you don't get overwhelmed when reading and learning the source code?
- Would you like to see how to write modern apps so they scale out easily when put into the cloud?
We've got something for you: a fully-fledged app today which is production-ready. And you can get a complete copy of the source code now. We can even help you install it, extend it, rebrand it to match your needs and deploy to production quickly (and this is what we do when each time we spin up a new web app to save a lot of time).
- On top of this product you can build any responsive web app you want. No matter if this is going to be just a simple website working as your business card, a complex project management app for multiple users and roles, or even a dating app. It's up to you which direction you'll go but with this product you're just sentenced to success.
- Check out the app deployed here
- It is not just another template or boilerplate where you still have to configure and implement a lot of things.
- You are getting an app that works, is very well written, is secured against different types of attacks and is very well tested.
- The app is written in a way that understanding the source code and adding new features or rebuilding it takes a few minutes.
is technology where the learning process is extremely short. Yet this technology stack is very powerful and used by lots of big and successful companies like Paypal, Uber, Yahoo or Netflix.
You can read more about it here:
9 Famous Apps Built with Node.js.
What are you actually getting for your money?
- You will get the source code of a fully responsive web application that works and has all the essential features that almost every web app needs.
- You are getting a product worth of 350 hours of work of an experienced software developer (20 years in the industry) working for top companies in the world who already created a lot of successful desktop and web apps.
- Also, 150 hours of testing by an experienced software tester who made sure the app is safe and robust in many areas.
- In summary, you are getting a source code worth of 500 hours of work of experienced software specialists.
And you can have it for way much less than it's worth. Not to mention that you save 2 months of work. You can buy this time for money today.
- Also, you are getting an app which is ideal for a start-up when each day of development and every single dollar counts, especially at the beginning. Usually, until you have your first MVP (minimum viable product) of your web application it requires 30-60 days for a senior developer to implement it.
You can save this time and money today and start working on your actual features that add business value.
- With this app, everything works from day 1 so you only need to rebrand the app (15 minutes) and you can jump straight into adding your custom features.
- You will save a lot of time on reading tutorials or going through lots of documentation until you actually start coding anything. You can still do it, but you don't have to do it now, especially when the clock is ticking.
- We have covered for you all the corner cases and added a proper error handling.
- All the little details and boring chores are already done for you to make this app just work reliably for you.
- The app really works. You can check it out and test both here
Perfection in every detail.
- Optimised for
(well-structured HTML and CSS) which means your web app will be highly ranked by all search engines like Google or Bing.
- Best Practices and Accessibility (ARIA) implemented to make the website more accessible to people with disabilities.
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) is as minimal as possible to create the best user experience possible.
- Facebook and Twitter-friendly (Open Graph meta tags) which makes your app even more attractive for search engines and your end users.
- Mobile friendly - the app is fully responsive and looks great both on the desktop and mobile devices. So, for now, you don't have to worry about building a native app. And actually, you can later convert this app into a progressive web app (PWA) so it acts like a native app.
Security was one of the top priorities when writing this app.
- Protected against different types of attacks like
XSS (cross-site scripting).
- Authentication implemented both locally and using an external identity server using
(Facebook in this case).
- Prepared codebase to enable other identity providers like Twitter, Google+, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- HTTPS protocol enabled - all your website is encrypted. Even when someone tries to use HTTP the app will immediately redirect the user back to HTTPS.
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
- Google reCAPTCHA 2.0
to protect sensitive forms against bots and spam.
- Content Security Policy (CSP) to make sure all images, scripts, stylesheets, iframes, fonts (and more) come only from allowed domains only.
- Minimalistic, beautiful and simple HTML - only the essential markup you need. No hacks or weird, multiple times nested DIVs.
- Minified CSS and HTML to avoid redundant white spaces and reduce the size of the payload.
- GZIP compression to improve performance even more.
- Effective use of CDN.
- Modern caching strategy to improve the page loading time.
Modern technology stack.
A list of major, already implemented and tested features you're getting with this app (that you will need sooner or later anyway!).
- Authentication and authorisation.
- Emails sending (this module is very often overlooked in many major boilerplates, yet very important).
- The module sends emails both as plain text (for older email clients) and HTML using prepared templates.
- The templates use a consistent layout throughout the app. They contain a footer with your company details and you can easily amend it.
- The templates are used to send emails in the following cases:
- When a user creates an account - the email contains an account activation button.
- When a user resets their password - the email contains a button to set a new password.
- When a user changes their email address - the email contains a button to confirm the new email address.
- When a user sends a message using the „Contact Us” form.
- When a user sends a message to another user in the app.
- Campaigns and Newsletter module.
- Internationalisation (I18N) and localisation (L10N) so you can quickly prepare multiple language versions and reach out to more people in the world.
- Client's device type detection in case you want to implement a slightly different behaviour for iPads or just the desktop version. Of course if the elegant and powerful CSS media queries are not enough.
- Layout based on well-known and respected
- Fontawesome 5.0
so you have free access to hundreds of useful and beautifully designed icons.
- Beautiful typeface „Open Sans” from Google Fonts
across the whole app.
- the best stylesheet language for CSS.
- Flash messages/notifications.
- Form validation.
- Paging (implemented the modern way, via "Load More Results" button which is mobile friendly).
- Account Management which includes features like:
- Update profile details,
- Change email address (with email confirmation),
- Cancel email address change,
- Change password,
- Forgot/reset password,
- Delete account.
- Complete database integration with the app including automatic reconnection in case of any loss.
- AJAX for best user experience in the front-end layer.
- Integration with Google Maps Static API to generate maps on demand (and draw custom shapes or text on it).
- Sharing on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ with a custom title, description and an image to make the shared link more catchy and attractive.
integration - just to show how to integrate the app with 3rd party UI components.
integration - a lightweight fuzzy-search library we used for searching airport names efficiently in our app here
- Google Analytics
integration - to see how your end users use your app, where they come from, what devices they use (and much more) so you can easily identify the weak or drop-off points in your application.
- Elements of gamification that help engage users by rewarding them with activity badges after completing crucial tasks.
- Writing logs about major system events (new user signed up, a user removed their account, a new post added, e.t.c.).
- Real-time logs tracking to send email alerts about app crashes, exceptions or major system events of your choice.
Development and deployment process.
- In the app, you have a place where you can edit or add custom global variables per environment (Development, Production or just per domain). It's very useful for testing and deploying still having the same codebase. Everything is driven by the global variables like a different connection string to your database or email credentials.
- The app is cloud-friendly - users’ session and other data are kept in the database so that the whole app is stateless and enabled to be scaled up or scaled out.
- Everything is perfectly prepared for an integration with the cloud. We can show you how to quickly set up everything with
(email server) and
And this is, actually, our favourite toolset. It's not expensive, extremely reliable and easy to use.
What is the price for this feature-packed product?
- Lifetime licence
- ONLY $599 (Australian Dollars)
Yes please! I want to build a responsive web app now!
Still need a hand? No worries!
- We can help you buy a domain, set up the whole deployment and development environment and actually deploy the app to production.
- We can organise a Node.js / Responsive Web App training or workshop for you or your team.
- We can give you a hand with kicking off your project (the Agile way, using elements of Scrum) by showing how to implement your first custom feature. Or two.
- We can show you how to perform A/B testing and how to track the behaviour of your visitors (using HotJar or FullStory) to increase conversions.
- Hourly rate is just flat $100 (Australian Dollars)
Still have more questions?